all you bluespot fans..

bluespotjawfish

That is pretty pricey, but I think they provide a guarantee on their fish. My LFS has had a special on them for a few months now, so I've paid $90 out the door. I'm soooo spoiled!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
It was $149.00. I tried to order it, but they weren't willing to wait 5 days to ship it, even if it was paid for. I guess they knew it would sell, and the sooner they got rid of it, the better for them. IMO it's poor customer service. The day will come for our Blue Spots.

BrothaWolf

Its a nice fish for sure. I would love to have one. I think I researched it before and there was a possibility it might bother something in my tank but for the life of me I can remember what!

Snelly40

i will let you know woody, the three they have rightr now come out and pop their heads out and are beautiful, such nice colors to them

Snappy

Here is the one I used to have.
peek_a_boo_blue_spot_jawfish_1-1.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Greg, I think this qualifies for membership in the Blue Spot Club. You should post this picture in that thread and we'll add your name to the honorary list. What happened to that beauty?

Snappy

Greg, I think this qualifies for membership in the Blue Spot Club. You should post this picture in that thread and we'll add your name to the honorary list. What happened to that beauty?

Thanks, it developed this weird sore on it's side and then just stopped eating and was dead a week later. I really don't know what or why. No aggressive fish, I had it in my seahorse tank. It was a depressing day, he was a favorite.