All coral bleaching! Bummed and fed up!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
U have guts dosing such a small tank. Id imagine water changes with rodi would b sufficient.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

Mhayes462

I had read many good things about it and of others dosing this same tank. I really didn't have any problems out of it. Actually helped lower my nitrates and po4, except along with the other filtration my water is now too clean

Mike Hayes

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I had read many good things about it and of others dosing this same tank. I really didn't have any problems out of it. Actually helped lower my nitrates and po4, except along with the other filtration my water is now too clean

Mike Hayes

I think if you read a little more you'll find its not all that great and the risk factor is unwarranted, have you looked at biopellets? they work and have very little risk, vodka was a starting point for carbon dosing but the method has been vastly improved

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
I dosed vodka with little success over a 3 month period, once I stopped a had a huge bloom of white hair algae that lasted about 5 weeks. Never again

reeferman

I think if you read a little more you'll find its not all that great and the risk factor is unwarranted, have you looked at biopellets? they work and have very little risk, vodka was a starting point for carbon dosing but the method has been vastly improved

couldnt agree more!although biopellets do have risks[more so to acroporas],they,imo, are far superior to vodka.vodka should be dosed in people.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
pretty common after effect, the root issue is still there and not dealt with just diverted.

I dosed vodka with little success over a 3 month period, once I stopped a had a huge bloom of white hair algae that lasted about 5 weeks. Never again

couldnt agree more!although biopellets do have risks[more so to acroporas],they,imo, are far superior to vodka.vodka should be dosed in people.

ha, if alcohol was discovered today it would NEVER be released for public consumption

Mhayes462

Can't say I had any problems from it. But I don't want any algae blooms as stated just from stopping, so I think I'll wean it down.

Mike Hayes