Ah em Nekid!!!!!

ReefLady

Staff member
Well, I'm hope. I :barf: 'ed out my Lortab so the drugs are a tough situation. Tried Tylenol and Tramadol, but think it will be back to Lortab with Toradol for the nausea - Cuz this other stuff ain't cutting it.

The old pain is gone - I'm one day closer to better!!! :nekid:

mps9506

Glad the back pain is gone. Hope the nausea goes away soon and you are back on your feet soon.

ReefLady

Staff member
I came home last night woody. I think home is better for healing.

my mom is here helping me out with everything.

BarbMazz

All those meds wreak havoc with sleeping! Hope you get some rest today.

What does your mom think of your nekid-ness?!? :D

So glad to hear the old pain is gone.. good sign I'm sure.

blue_eyes53813

LOL This made my day... Glad you are doing good Travis... Let the nekidness go on..... and on and on... Your mom is gonna think we are all a bad influence on you.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I came home last night woody. I think home is better for healing.

my mom is here helping me out with everything.

Home is the best place for sure!

Moms > *
She'll keep ya in check and well taken care of :D

boozeman

I just love the mooning smilie :invisible
hope the rehab goes well....get plenty of rest. :ofr:

:hallo: Mom !!

kathywithbirds

Glad you're feeling well enough to moon us all... how about the regular ol' perc or vicodins? Not strong enough? They'd definitely help with the insomnia.

Royalscott

Hope you are doing better this morning. The puking could be from the anesthetic. Try to get some food in your tummy before taking the Lortab.

If you are still puking, have mom call your dr and get the Lortab cream. You rub it into your wrists and it works wonderfully!!!

Witfull

i cannot believe they sent you home already!! BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

glad you made it through so far. as for the vomiting, thats normal. i was given injections to control it.

oh, not to sound gross,,,,soft foods and possible laxatives,,,,last thing you need to do is strain. ive been through this,,,,i know!

framerguy

Welcome back Travis! We will be our mothers children to be taken care of no matter how old we are. They're the best!