After Thanksgiving SALE

mac

Our Super Sale up to 50% off on select corals continues this week, but remember we'll only be shipping Monday and Tuesday because of the holiday. We will be open on Friday and Saturday for retail only, and we have a little something special planned for our Black Friday (and Saturday) visitors. Online sale pricing will be honored for all posted items, but those of you who have been in to visit know we always have lots more in stock that never makes it online. This retail only sale covers all those gems, and we have some great ones in stock!

---After Thanksgiving Retail Outlet Only Super Sale Friday and Saturday---

Acropora Colonies 50% off

Assorted SPS, LPS, and Soft Coral Colonies (3-7 inches)

Regularly $69.99

Sale price 2 for $89, 3 for $119

Assorted Frags $5-$15

Clams regularly $49-$79, on sale for $35 ea

And discounts up to 50% off on all posted corals

So everyone have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with the family! We'll see you all this weekend for an awesome Black Friday sale!

Tons of new Aussie corals in stock too, all priced at 50% + off.

Take a drive to see us this Friday or Saturday and see thousands of corals at insanely low prices--it will be worth the trip!!

mac

We are loaded with livestock for our After Thanksgiving SALE Friday and Saturday.

A small section of available Acropora colonies
4-27.jpg

Small section of Aussie corals available
1-29.jpg

Just a few of the SPS frags you can choose from
2-29.jpg

We have tons of really nice Soft and LPS colonies
3-29.jpg

A few individual corals
6-23.jpg

5-26.jpg

7-22.jpg

8-22.jpg

9-21.jpg

10-19.jpg

Reatil Outlet SALE Friday and Saturday 11-5
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/RetailOutlet.aspx

wlninja

This is the website. I highly recommend them! I live about 20 minutes from the retail location and have been to their facility numerous times and every time I am very impressed with the quality and selection available.

Pacific East Aquaculture