Adding Fish Question

Paragon

I have a 66 gallon RSM, which has been setup about a month now. Fifty lbs of cured live rock went in one month ago, and the cleaning crew has gone in over the last two weeks. Water parameters have been stable for about two weeks.

I'm reviewing different fish possibilities, and I have in mind that I would like to consider adding (over time) a goby, 2 clown fish and a firefish.

My questions are:

1) Are the fish I mention above compatible?

2) In what order should they be added?

3) Should any of the fish other than the clowns be added in pairs/multiples?

4) If I were to change goby to blenny am I still OK?

Thanks in advance for your advise and insights,
Para

BobBursek

Depending on what type of Clowns, which some are very aggresive and teritorial, I would add them last, and some do not do well in pairs unless they are a mated pair. You mentioned your water params are stable, but can be to high in some #s for fish but stable, stable means they are staying the same, but could be too high but staying the same. What are your amonia, trites and trates?

I have a RSM 250 as well (see below for stock list). I've had absolutely ZERO problems with my clowns with anything else added. I'd stay away from Maroons and tomatoes especially. My pair of clowns were the first fish I started with in my 14G BioCube a few years ago and have done great either switching tanks or adding others to the tank.

I agree with the above about your water.....it's a short time for your tank to be up and running, I'd assume you're still cycling?