Activated Carbon - how long does it last?

Paul B

I know your evil twin well. He definately is an intelligent one.
We even agree on a couple of things, not many but enough.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Hi Pual , so how come you are not here more often ? I also see my evil twin has returned :) I even caught Jon and Phil on the RC chem forum and Randy has returned, so we are on a roll this month :D Even Mojo was on-line yesterday on RF.

Paul B

Boomer, none of you guys told me about the place.
I retired last week and found the thing by accident.
How have you been?

Witfull

Boomer is retired now and is galavanting across the country...hes off to Texas in January. prolly fossil hunting his childhood~

Boomer

Not quite yet Witt but in 2 days. Been kinda busy the last couple of days

Paul
Sorry for the late response:(

Boomer, none of you guys told me about the place.

Really ?? This is the forum where arguing/dickering/ slightest hint of name calling/grudges ARE NOT ALLOWED or you are not so politely show the door real quick. It is the peaceful family oriented reef forum and the only one like it. We started it a few years ago when reef aquarium guide was pulled out from underneath or feet by a sly trick :(

I retired last week and found the thing by accident.

Well, it is about time you retired form fishing :lol: Is that really a job :D

How have you been?

Been fine :) Nice not to have to go to work anymore. No up to much but know I can go where I want and when I want :D This week getting a new steel roof on the house, so I don't have to be up there dancing around anymore in the winter. So, all I have to do now is worry about the neighbors parking their car in the wrong place and the avalanche of snow coming off the roof flattening their car :lol: My big thing now is more or less going to the FSFS, IMAC and MACNA conferences.

reefman420

u know whats funny and kinda cool,the filter guys and two part is from minnesota,hey boomer how is life in duluth u guys diggin the snow?Im from coon rapids,im suprised ure never on the local tcmas boards,ever go to any meatings?

Boomer

Nope reefman never been on those borads as I recall. I know Jim from the filter guys very well. He is one of my best friends and is also from Dultuh. He is who I go with to FSFS, IMAC and MACNA. The guy from TPS got allot of his info from me on the RC Chem forum by reading my posts.

Yup lots of snow this year and cold but not for long :D Taking a 2 month trip to the south east coast of Texas. Leaving on Monday. ;)