Acan colonies and other corals for sale

Just had a daughter and making room in the display. Willing to ship at buyers expense, this is pretty cheap for a colony of acans and other frags pictured. Please click on each item to see pictures. If you have any questions please contact me. Thanks

Here's the link:

Modernreefkeeper Swap

Mya

Hey is shipping available for this? Haha. Sorry I couldnt help myself and had to jump on the band wagon.

Heffe01

I would buy some, but that would be a long drive to pick them up all the way out in Cali. They look nice though! :laughroll

ModernReef

I would buy some, but that would be a long drive to pick them up all the way out in Cali. They look nice though! :laughroll
LOL, Maby he ships? :dance:

P.S. The Swap website linked above is a Free site for listing any reef related items for Swap/trade, auction or barter, or to outright sell. It also is a free place to track DBTC items (what it was originally designed for, the auction part of the site was a pre existing enhancement)

So Signup Now!! And post your items for free!!

Special reefsanctuary.com Store skin available to all members of this site too!!

System works Very similar to e-bay, but there are no fees to list or to sell.

I have a banner up that points back to reefsanctuary too.

ModernReef

Link seems to be broken, getting "site error".

yeah I saw that too, something was up with his account, was one of the first ones created. His store was disabled in the back end for some reason, I fixed it.

Works Now :dance:

Last edited:

ModernReef

so is the site not updated as stuff gets sold? I was thinking about the green birdsnest colony
:swmfish:

Well all of his recent posted Acans sold, But all of the stuff still listed there is available, its like e-bay,
(Except its free to list, buy and sell there)

Plus you dont have to dig through all of the coral jewlrey to find Coral Frags...HAHAH