A tank is born

not sure what I am going to put into yet. for lighting I have 48" 260w PC lights. for filtration I am running a Remora Pro skimmer, (kicks butt !) live sand and 55 lbs of live rock.

not sure what I can add to it, so I am open to any suggestions as to inhabitants.

Gina

RS STAFF
I like the hole in the rock towards the right! Pretty neat.
Start out with a clean up crew.

As far as what type of fish to put in, for me that's a personal preference. If your going to have corals eventually just make sure they are reef safe.

Go to your LFS and just watch the fish they have and see if you find any interesting.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Looks nice ! Are you going reef or FO ? What are the dimensions of the tank ? With your lighting you can do softies and some LPS :)

Brucey

It's great isn't it. Sometimes I forget where our systems were born from and then you see pics like that to remind you. Your gonna have SO much fun building the system up. Love the tank, love the aquascaping. Have fun
Brucey

mkpaulson

they just look so good when they're firstborn and then the diatoms and the hair algae start, up all night with cyano, there so precious at this age enjoy it while it lasts. j/k

congratulations on the New tank! looks great keep the pics coming