A Picture A Day......

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Oooh! Nice. I've got these on my wish list for my nano tank! Next month can't come fast enough!!!:drool:
They're pretty specieal! Definitely worthy of being on everyone's wishlist! lol

@Wrangy, that is some great photography. What kind of camera and what settings are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate :) Canon EOS1100D with the stock standard lens! The picture has been cropped though so it's a little more zoomed in :) I shoot in aperture priority mode and change the exposure, ISO and aperture to suit what I'm shooting along with having a custom white balance :)

NJ Reefer

PREMIUM
They're pretty specieal! Definitely worthy of being on everyone's wishlist! lol

Thanks mate :) Canon EOS1100D with the stock standard lens! The picture has been cropped though so it's a little more zoomed in :) I shoot in aperture priority mode and change the exposure, ISO and aperture to suit what I'm shooting along with having a custom white balance :)

Awesome. Thanks Wrangy. Picked up a Nikon 5500 at Christmas, but I still am trying to learn how t use it. I assume you are mounting on a tripod, right?

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Awesome. Thanks Wrangy. Picked up a Nikon 5500 at Christmas, but I still am trying to learn how t use it. I assume you are mounting on a tripod, right?

You definitely get much better shots when you do so I try to use one :) I don't use one when I'm doing top downs though, just hand held then.

rufus2008

459ae96db79557f3869245aa34f5a975.jpg
new lawnmower blenny hanging out in my clam.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk