A Picture A Day......

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I like the bonsai look of this poci :p

That little pocci is tough as nails!! lol it's been living on my sandbed for months now, it's constantly bumped around by my strombus snail and I've accidentally knocked it a few times with my glass cleaner and it's still going strong!! I've fallen in love with it simply due to it's resilience and I'll be keeping it when I restart my tank this week!! :D

Iamonlyme

3296a4ab7831bd8f756e50aa24c25300.jpg
8a482fdb55874beccbf517800b7435b3.jpg

Acan garden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oxylebius

OMG! Ha - My tailspot blenny lives in a hollow urchin test also. This guy looks so shocked about the move. Too Funny! ;)

Iamonlyme

f90553f612b83d6fbd8fe3ac766b88c5.jpg

Anyone have an ID maybe lol I also posted a thread but thought just maybe lol so here is my picture today unknown coral hard Skelton and mean!!!

Mike Johnson

I'd say your coral is a Cataphyllia jardenei or Elegance. They are very aggressive and tolerate few neighbors. They can grow to several feet in diameter and require intense lighting.

Iamonlyme

I'd say your coral is a Cataphyllia jardenei or Elegance. They are very aggressive and tolerate few neighbors. They can grow to several feet in diameter and require intense lighting.

Can I PM you more pics of the underneath Skelton and more info was told "horn" coral can't find anything