A little PO'd

CMG

I was trying to stock a medicine cabinet because I want some new fish soon and will be using my first QT process. So here I am trying to be all responsible about it, got some de-worming food, methylene blue for a dip and then I go to get some formalin and I cant because I live in CA!! What the F. How am I supposed to stop a B&W clown from getting brook or treat them for it if they already have it? This seems to be the only solution for that disease.

My solution is to just have my friend purchase it who lives out of state and just mail it to me, but still, we shouldnt have to go through that. Annoying!

CMG

Yup, illegal. We are goody goody out here. No bad chemicals, no gas powered cars, we also smell our own farts. (thats a southpark joke, hehe).

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
All known carcinogens are banned in Ca? What about cigarettes and oral contraceptives? Are they banned?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
we had a whole bunch of meds removed from stores here too, I guess going to the Doctor is so annoying people take animal meds for themselves, I prefer to see the vet myself, no waiting, housecalls and the cookie jar is always full

vdituri

Steve, the vet doesn't serve cookies.
Those are dog biscuits. :explode:

That sucks. I have to go to some lawless state and smuggle fish meds back?
Hmmmm. Where am I gonna put that bottle? lol

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

:invisible NO WAY!

vdituri

It's o.k. you got your dr. recommended allowance of 8 essential vitamins and nutrients.
AND you no longer have heart worm. lol

rlcline76

I'm sure I can find you someone to help out. El Paso is full of expert (and not so expert) smugglers of all kinds.

rlcline76

Sure...ain't nothing but a thing. I'll see if they can set you up with a bottle next weapon smuggling trip! Comes with landscaping crew and sometime a girlfriend/boyfriend...hey whatever.

vdituri

Sure...ain't nothing but a thing. I'll see if they can set you up with a bottle next weapon smuggling trip! Comes with landscaping crew and sometime a girlfriend/boyfriend...hey whatever.

Um, what does whatever entail? :columbo:

CMG

So after I tried to order this online and was told I couldn't because of the resident state I walked into my LFS and what did I see...formalin!!! :ponder2: