A good thing just got better!!!

dgasmd

Well, I am taking the opportunity for once in my life to brag about something. Also, it is not completely bragging, but I feel it has been so anticlimatic I need some more people telling me WOW, go girlfriend, you da' man, etc.

Today was/is my last day of residency. As most of you know, I am an anesthesiology and critical care resident at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. This doesn't even seem real since I have been in some form of school for the last 30 out 33 years of my life. The last 13 years more directed in medicine. So, 13 years of higher education and $250K in school loan debt and I can finally say: I am done bee-eye-tch!!!! :bigbounce :dance: :clink: :jumprope: :whstlr:

Not only am I done, but we just found out yesterday that we are expecting our next, second, and last (according to me at least) baby. WOW. Then, I also won the lotto last night with 4.3 million OK, so I made up the part about the lotto :LOL: :makefun: :scram:

I guess at the end of it all, I can defiantely proove to anyone that sometimes even a monkey can fall off a tree............... :thumber:

sharks

Contributing Member
Fantastic news! :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr:
Congrats on the end of your residency and the new addition to the family.
Exciting times for you ahead huh?
Now you can start getting paid for all that hard spent time
:bigbounce :bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :dance:

SZHTTM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

I was going to ask what are you going to do now with all your extra time; but with a second child coming, I guess that answers that....

Good Luck;
:thumber:

Cougra

Congratulations on your finally of schooling and the new baby!!

That's a lot to take in at once!

Mary

Evil Angel
:bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :bigbounce :bouncer: :winner: :bluenod: :clink: :bigblue: :crowd:

Congrats Alberto!
You should be very proud! :D

Gina

RS STAFF
Congratulations! Now, you can say it was all worth it! I wish you the best for your career and good health for your family!

And to answer SZHTTM's question of what are you going to do now? Your going to Disney World!!!LOL:D

SZHTTM

Originally posted by Gina
And to answer SZHTTM's question of what are you going to do now? Your going to Disney World!!!LOL:D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I like that; I like that a lot!!!

Good luck;
:thumber:

Scooterman

Ok so what were you going to brag about?

LOL Congrats man, it will be well worth it, also cangrats on your third to last baby, can't wait to see pick of the next two or three! :D

ScottT1980

I hear ya man, well done!!

You can finally start paying off those loans and saving up the disposable diapers.

Take er easy
Scott T.