mid tank
Dscn8206.jpg

from rt
Dscn7929.jpg

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow !!! Looks fantastic !
I've got a Scripps Stag which is by far the fastest growing coral I've ever had but with the 10k's you really don't notice it's beauty until the actinics come on.

138_3822.JPG

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice pics guys!!

No colored sticks here... I'm just along for the eye candy. :)

Sand Dollar

:thumbup: oooooh my! those are nice Travis. gotta wipe the saliva off my chin now. at first i didn't recognize the first pic...it's a pachyseris right?

ReefLady

Staff member
I think Scott (from extreme corals, where these were photo'ed) said it was a Merulina?

mane3215

10-4 Maybe once the weather warms up we can do something.

I have a few pics I can share, I will through them up momentarily =)!

mps9506

Pretty good flow, but not a lot compared to some of the systems I'm seeing people put togther. Probably around 25-30x turnover per hour in a 40 gallon tank. The green mille got even shaggier when I moved it to the top of the tank closer to the light and under more intense random flow from the sea swirl and wavemakers. However, the the green came out more with less polyp extension, the polyps kinda hid the coloration...

Sand Dollar

mps

i love milli's and i know what you mean about the polyp extension hiding the color, but atleast they look healthy. I'm running sea swirls, a closed loop system and now Tunze's...the sps seem to love the addn of the Tunze's.