A Blasto I just picked up...

ronnunan

Here's a nice macro shot of this amazing blasto I picked up....

_MG_4284.jpg

Doogle

Very pretty, way better than the stuff I've seen lately.
Awesome setup. Where's that dt pic?
Someone's an addict!lol

ronnunan

How do you like the radions?

I love them now... Initially I set them up using a par meter and really tried to dial them in... The lighting was too intense and bleached out some frags so I adjusted the % and went with more blues and 20K settings at 80% max. The only thing I don't like is when people want to see the coral under whites the only adjustments are not really what you want to make the corals pop...if you know what I mean..
Overall I give them a 8/10 because of the savings (power consumption) and color options. Take one off because they aren't mac compatible and another one off because of the manual adjustment limitations. I don't own a pc so it's a pain to change the program....for now. I tried the beta testing for programming and it didn't work out..

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Nice man....I have 2 on my 120 and I like them but they are powerful.....i max mine out at 65% now. I just added 2 T5 true actnics to get them to pop.....works well but now i need to redo the blue/white mix on the radions to counteract the T5's.

ronnunan

Yep... makes it a pain to have to pull out the pc, but the fact that you can change it is awesome... I love the all blues program... or the deep blues.. I just like the way the coral looks under that lighting. People hate pictures taken under it though.