55 gallon

Jake9487

UPDATE!!!!! its been awhile i got a lot of new stuff, first of all wheelers gobie disappeared like a month ago, got rid of false perc, got 20 pounds of more LR, 20 pounds of LS, took bio balls out, got a flame angel and 2 new frogspawns added a new powerhead and clam is gettin picked at by flame so gettin moved to friends tank

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Just catching up! Looks good so far. Angels are hit or miss on the picking front. Is it picking at the mantel or the shell? Looking forward to the new pictures.

tbittner

My flame does that too. I'm going to give him a chance in the 450 when I move everything down there but he may be going back to the LFS.

Jake9487

got rid of my monster sabae and just changed my lighting to one 250 watt MH!!!! pretty excited....my comps all messed up and wont let me load pics idk whats goin on but as soon as its fixed ill have pics

lcstorc

Not too much if you want to keep clams, anemones, or SPS. As long as you acclimate everything to the new lighting you should be fine. I prefer to acclimate to new lights by using several layers of window screen between the lights and the tank. Remove a layer every week or two until they are gradually gone. If your lights are suspended you can also raise them up and then slowly lower them down again.
Do you still have the clam? If so you need to move it as high in the tank as you can. Two reasons. They need as much light as you can give them and maximas are rock clams and shouldn't be on the sand. Put a small rock underneath it until it attaches and then move the rock and clam onto your rockwork.

Do you still have the tang? They really need a lot more room than you have in your tank. Consider taking it back or give it to your friend if they have a larger tank. In the earlier pics he already looks stressed and very thin.