4 Sale Kodak Easy share CX4230

Pro_builder

I have a Kodak EasyShare Camera, with 4 rechargable Batteries, and the charger. All the software and cables to connect to the computer.
The first $100 plus shipping takes it.
I live in 52245 Zip Code.
Let me know if you want more info.
Only reason I am getting rid of it is I got a New Mavica CD 500 for Christmas.
you can email me at:Troy (Pro_builder)

mwrager

Pro_builder seeing your zip code reminds me of my old zip code 50707. Well can you tell me more about the camera. i will ask my oldest if she wants it.

Last edited:

Pro_builder

MWRager,
Here is some info that I have dug up on the net.

2.0 megapixels
3X optical zoom
2X digital zoom
MSRP $199.95

Sharing made simple
With outstanding color and exposure capabilities and a quality lens, you'll have crisp, sharp, colorful pictures. The on-camera share button, and software with one-touch photo printing and organizing, means that quality prints and emails are only one-step away.

Here is a link to more info from Kodak Easyshare CX4230

Pro_builder

It is a great camera. I really liked it, but Grandparents bought me a new one so, I would like to give it to someone that is in the reef hobby.
Here are some pictures that were taken with it:
Go here: http://pro_builder.home.mchsi.com/Pictures.html
Towards the bottom are all ictures taken with the camera and not touched up. Just shrunk in size for the web.
HTH

Pro_builder

I have a Kodak EasyShare Camera, with 4 rechargable Batteries, and the charger. All the software and cables to connect to the computer.
The first $75.00 plus shipping takes it.
I live in 52245 Zip Code.

I just want someone to use it on Reef projects.

Gumby

i sent this site to my wife to see what her thoughts are. i will get back to you very shortly.

is the software compatible with windows nt?

Pro_builder

Gumby,
Here is what I came up with for Windows NT:

Since the WINDOWS NT platform does not support Universal Serial Bus (USB), the only way to use the KODAK EASYSHARE Digital Cameras are with the use of a parallel port card reader and the required memory card for the specific camera.
If using an SD/MMC card, the use of a SD/MMC parallel port card reader would be required. KODAK currently sells a parallel port card reader for CompactFlash (CF) memory cards needed to use these cards with computers running on the Windows NT operating system. KODAK does not market a parallel port card reader for the SD/MMC memory cards.

Gumby

i checked with the boss (wife) and currently, even though our camera on and off, we would be looking for somehting in the 3.2 or 4 megapixel range. thanks for the offer.

gumby.