29gallon BIOCUBE FOR SALE!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE!!!!

sh8wn9

Im moving in the summer, and will not be able to tank my tank with me. Unfortunately I will be taking a break from the hobby. Ive had this tank for two years, and would like it to go to a good home.
Heres whats for sale:
29gallon biocube
T5 lighting fixture (one bulb fixture is broken, making it 5 bulbs total)
3 koralia powerheads
heater
hang on back refugium filled with a deep sand bed, and A LOT of chaeto
skimmer
an assortment of water additives and fish food if theres any left at purchase time
assortment of helpful equipment for the tank
2 fish including a clown fish and yellow watchman goby
snails
hermit crabs
1 urchin
different kinds of corals...xenia, rainbow ricordia, finger leather, 20 or so mushrooms, a few polys
061.jpg

003-4.jpg

073.jpg

063.jpg

068.jpg

I live in CT. And I am open for offers. Please let me know if anyones interested. Thanks!

sh8wn9

No, there is no stand included. Shipping to IL would be expensive and require multiple boxes...so Im sure it would be very expensive. I need to sell everything together, or sell the livestock first. Once the livestock is gone, then comes the equipment.

sh8wn9

whats the price for everything?is it still available?

Yea everything is still for sale. I'm asking $150 for everything. That's too good of a bargain to pass up in my opinion, and that literally includes anything you want that is associated with my tank. I've only a few months left till I move, and I don't want to just trash the whole ecosystem, which is why I'm only asking for $150. Where are you located?

felixpaws

I might be interested in the livestock, but not the tank or equipment. Would you ship to 83204, and how much(for shipping, and the coral)? If you need to ship the live rock the livestock is on, I'd like to know how much that would cost. Let me know?

felixpaws

I never recieved a reply. I think the orig. poster might be gone. Kind of worked out for me, though. I bought some GFO, Crbon, and 2-part from someone else on here for a killer price. Unfortunately, I have to withdraw my offer of purchase, for the livestock, though. Hope the sale works out.