29g biocube take 2

Eck36

After running my 29g for 18 months, I tore it down. It was over run with GHA and I was focusing on my new 93g cube. Well the 93 is running strong and I needed a new place to throw money away, so my wife suggested brining the 29 back to life in a new location. The GHA was a result of lots of factors, but I still think the biggest thing was lack of foresight. It was in a place where it received full afternoon sun through the windows. Lesson learned- it is now in our bedroom, nice and shaded. I added sand, dry rock and water tonight and I am trying to figure out the new AI prime LED. The kids think it's pretty cool that I can turn the lights off with my phone (so do I). I think we are going LPS and soft corals, and some small colorful fish with some fancy shrimp. I would like to rig up a System so I could add a 10ish gallon fuge underneath, I am fishing for suggestions. Wish me luck on take 2!

Eck36

Help please. I am going to do a display sump with this tank. I have an eshoppes nano skimmer already to go, what is the best way to pull water out of the tank to the sump? Should I pump it out? I don't see a good way to hang something on a biocube. I really want to use a sump on this setup to increase my water volume and keep it clean. We changed plans and would like to do pipefish and gobies. Planning on using the sump to grow lots of pods, plus have a place for crabs, etc.