$180 - ReefRadiance DM-165p+ - 1 week old

igoblox

I have a ReefRadiance DM-165p+ for sale. I received it last Friday 4/17/2015.
I have used it for roughly 6 hrs.
Its a great light and has absolutely no issues, functional or cosmetic.

I have the box it came in and the original receipt for any warranty needs.

Asking $180.

I paid $250 +$30 for 2 day shipping, one week ago today.

Last edited:

igoblox

I have a BioCube 29g, it has a plastic rim around the top and also a glass top that needs to be lifted to access the tank.
The only way to mount it and still be able to lift my top glass is by hanging it from the ceiling, which is not an option for me.

Blue Space

Very cool light but their website is... well let's just say it could use the touch of a professional. What light are you hoping to switch to? I have been running a Kessil A360W with a goose neck on my BC29 but that's a little overkill so I have recently purchased a Kessil A150W that will take its place. I'll move the A360W to 50 Gal. rimless when that build is complete. ;)

Here's the A360W with the goose neck mount and the color tuned to slightly blue. There is a separate knob for tuning the color without changing the intensity ( I do not have it hooked up to my Apex except for turning it on/off, though, I do have the option of controlling color and intensity as well).

Last edited:

igoblox

Great info Blue Space.
I have been using the 150w MH with a ushio 14k and then a Fluval full spectrum LED laid across the front of the tank.
I was thinking of either the Kessil a360w or the Radion Xr30w with RMS mount.

I know they are both a bit overkill, but I have a 60gal cube I will be setting up within 6 months and want something that will carry over.

Is there anything you don't like about the a360w? Is it bright enough? does it have sufficient coverage without heavy shadowing?
Also you want to sell it to me?

Also I agree, the RR site is definitely lacking in style. Rick did reply to every email within an hour or two and when I called he answered. So that says a lot.

Blue Space

Great info Blue Space.
I have been using the 150w MH with a ushio 14k and then a Fluval full spectrum LED laid across the front of the tank.
I was thinking of either the Kessil a360w or the Radion Xr30w with RMS mount.

I know they are both a bit overkill, but I have a 60gal cube I will be setting up within 6 months and want something that will carry over.

Is there anything you don't like about the a360w? Is it bright enough? does it have sufficient coverage without heavy shadowing?
Also you want to sell it to me?

Also I agree, the RR site is definitely lacking in style. Rick did reply to every email within an hour or two and when I called he answered. So that says a lot.

There isn't anything I don't like about the A360W. It's silent, full spectrum, color tunable w/ out affecting intensity, Apex ready, coral LOVE it, significant energy savings over the original 150W HQI.... Nothing bad to say whatsoever. I can't sell it because I'm going to use it on my next build.... Sorry. :)

You're right about the Reef Radiance customer service. I've heard some great feedback regarding their lights and support from fellow reefers! Whoever buys it from you will be getting a great product, great support, and a great deal!