180 Gallon Starfire glass and many other goodies for sale

Playa

I held my set up hoping that I could get back to the hobby at some point. I lost all my animals to a hurricane a couple of years ago. If you live in the area of Palm Beach and would like to take a look please let me know and I could arrange for us to get together. I would like to sell everything and not in parts. Included in the set up:

180 gallon tank with 3 sides of starphire glass, the Eurobrace is also made from starphire glass and it has one additional brace in the center of the tank.

Stand and canopy custom built with an english cherry finish(By Arquimedez Diaz)

-1 Artica Chiller 1 HP
-3x Spider reflectors
-3x 400 watt electronic ballast (blue line)
-1 660 ICE electronic Ballast
-1 strip of Marc's Moonshine Magnum lights
-1 1800 mag(main return to the tank)
-1 700 mag runs the Chiller
-1 Maxijet 600 (return pump from the sump to the refugium)
-50 gallon sump/10 gallon refugium
-1 ASM G4 Skimmer
-1 Sedra 5000(runs the ASM G4 Skimmer
-2x 6000 TUNZE Turbelles
-1 TUNZE Multi controller
-1 DELTEC PF 600s Calcium Reactor rated for 425 gallons of heavy stocking
-1 DELTEC Lime reactor
and heavy illumination
-Back of the tank is painted with black paint(The overflows are made of Black Acrylic)

I am willing to sell it for a very low price. Please respond to this add if interested and we can go from there.

Luis

Attachments

• my reef3.jpg
    my reef3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 249

BoomerD

Wow Playa...I had always hoped you had set that back up...I remember sadly when that happened...
Good luck to ya on selling this...

Playa

Hey Wit como estas:)
Thankyou Boomer
It has standard dimensions: 72" by 24" by 24"

I miss this place and the awesome people that follows this awesome hobby.

Maybe I will get back in the hobby in california:) It is possible that I start a new job in San Diego California in late May.

Luis

blue_eyes53813

That is too bad.. It must be hard to give up.... If you start to piece it out. I would be interested in the tunze pumps and controller

boozeman

I miss this place and the awesome people that follows this awesome hobby.

no necesitas tener un arrecife para disfrutar de este foro ... ven de vez en cuando para intercambiar ideas personales y enriquecernos con tu valiosa experiencia...o...tan solo para decir hola :hallo:

Playa

Troy Give me a buzz at 561-358-5166 and we can chat about it. If I dont pick up the phone, please leave a message I will call you back ASAP. In case you don't already know I am in Palm Beach gardens, FL.

Thankyou for showing interest in the set up. I am willing to sell very low.

Luis

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Luis you have been missed my friend !
I do hope you return to the hobby at some point, I wish you the very best.

Playa

Hi Robert,

Thank you. I wish I had a nice reef at this point. I hope the move to California and once settle in one place, rather than 6 months in Florida and 6 Months and Jersey will then again allow me the opportunity to start another mini reef. I miss the hobby, nothing tops looking at a tank full of beautiful fish and soft and hard corals growing and full of color and life. This other than learning how to play golf has been one of the most challenging and rewarding things.

Cheers to you and everyone and a happy Easter to all.

Luis

mps9506

Hi Robert,

Thank you. I wish I had a nice reef at this point. I hope the move to California and once settle in one place, rather than 6 months in Florida and 6 Months and Jersey will then again allow me the opportunity to start another mini reef. I miss the hobby, nothing tops looking at a tank full of beautiful fish and soft and hard corals growing and full of color and life. This other than learning how to play golf has been one of the most challenging and rewarding things.

Cheers to you and everyone and a happy Easter to all.

Luis

Well, you had some awesome specimens before. A move to Cali will put you in a prime location for even better specimens to get you hands on. I'm sure you will put together a stellar system once you get there.

damageinc

Awww man. Why didn't I see this 3 weeks ago. I just bought a 180 aga. I wanted the starphire glass tank too!!!!!

I'm right down the road in Wellington too!!!! UUUGGGGHHH!!

Oh well, my loss.

Nick