$1750.00 plug and play aquarium in chitown burbs

gaubow

Upgrade from a 2 year old 55 gallon to a 90 single corner overflow aga, 3 mos. ago, and now realize that I am moving. Want to get rid of this system and get at least something for it rather than risk losing it all when I move. (double move possibility etc.) It is funtioning great and I have never had a tank look better. ( I realize that this is objective)

I will be glad to email parts list and pics. Will also take pics of something specific if you need. A great system that just needs to be moved, and I will help if needed.

Asking $1750.00

timgauen1@comcast.net

gaubow

send me your email and I'll send you the list with pics that I have made up. Will also be willing to pics of anything else you may want to see.

gaubow

Nick, hopefully you got the pics and info. I tried just clicking on the link that you listed in your post, but it just seems to be trying to get me to sign in on hotmail... so I assumed that this was your email address and just tried to send it that way.

tim

gaubow

i use those to dose the Kent part a and b buffer. Much easier to squirt the stuff past the lights with those than with the one gallon jugs the stuff comes in!