144 half circle

mps9506

Here is a quick shot of the 144 Oceanic Half circle aquarium we are setting up at the store. Sorry for the crummy picture.
DSC00370.jpg

It's been running with live rock since Nov. 05. Just added a few polyps and mushrooms a few days ago. It is barebottom with ~190 pounds of live rock and base rock. Oceanic Sump, Euroreef ES skimmer, ~2600gph flow.
Right now all that is in there is a ton of micro hermits, astreas, and a lawnmower blenny. Haven't decided on what fish will be added to the tank. Will post updated pics once the tank really starts coming togther.

tommyp

How do you like it? They are setting one up at a local store and the distortion due to the bent glass is a little wacky. Super cool footprint. it would be neat to place it between two doors or something.

mps9506

It's nice, hard to looks at real close because of the distortion, can only focus on a bit of the tank at a time, but from across the room it loks awesome. All my customers have been drooling on the tank.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I like it!! I am partial to half-moons and corner tanks due to their shape! I guess it would be difficult to take decent macro shots with them though...

mps9506

I screwed up and forgot to take the sticker off the underneath of the tank before setting it up, need to stick a rock or something over the spot...