12g reef pic's

dne63

Ok I finaly learned how to use my camera better and how to post pic's . Hope I'm not driving everyone nuts. I have'nt learned how to post them in my gallery yet but that will be my next project , I'm one of those people who has to have someone show me 1/2 a dozen times till it sticks. I have to give credit where its due , the corals you see I got from woodstock so a big thanks to her. Thanx Doni at least now I can show you how there doing.

12gReef014.jpg

12gReef012-1.jpg

12gReef012.jpg

12gReef006.jpg

20greef010.jpg

12gReef020.jpg

12gReef019.jpg

12gReef018.jpg

12gReef017.jpg

12gReef016.jpg

12gReef015.jpg

hope you enjoy , Dave E

Last edited:

pmac90

Try taking a few pics with just the tank light on (no flash on the camera)... looks good so far.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
My babies! They look very happy Dave! :thumbup:

Okay paintbug, I won't take credit for all of those.. hehe~ :D

Craig Manoukian

Welcome and very nice photos. What filtration do you have as two fish in a 12 gallon can produce a heavy bioload to deal with?

dne63

Welcome and very nice photos. What filtration do you have as two fish in a 12 gallon can produce a heavy bioload to deal with?

no in the reef tank there's just the domioe damsel and its just the filter that came with the tank right now its kind of a frag tank I'm working on getting a 20g/l and a 20g/t set up as reefs and then once I've transfered some of the corals into those tanks I'll have room to set the 12g dx nano as a reef and getting a dx hood for the 12g nano regular tank and making it a reef as well , don't ask how many tanks I have but its enough to keep me in trouble with my wife on a regular basis. If anyone has a dx hood for a 12g nano I'm looking for one real bad at a good price or trade, I've seen them online but I'm hoping to find a good deal on a used one.

lcstorc

The frags are looking nice and happy. I recognize some of them from ones Woddstock brought to me. I do love the blue candy cane though. I haven't seen that one before anywhere.
Just a silly question but why many small tanks instead of one big one? I was just curious as I think it would in reality be cheaper. Buy one big skimmer vs several smaller, same for lights etc.
Just a thought since I was curious.
Regardless everything looks healthy and happy and that is what matters.

dne63

Thanks for the complements Guys and gals , I guess the reason so many small tanks rather than a large one is because I have had alot of joy in setting up and stocking small tanks with differant themes and differant looks and styles. I think half the fun for me is in the setting up and while doing so thinking of what I'd do differant in another one and I guess being friends with Dr. Bob and Bill W you could say I just switched addictions.

pmac90

Pics look great... keep playing with the camera and the small tanks. This is one addiction that is good for your health.
I have a few people close to me that are good friends with those 2 gentlemen also.
keep up the good work!

dne63

is that candycane really that greeeeeeeennnn???????

i want one like that
yea it is realy greeeeeeeeen where are you I have a 3 headed one also maybe we could do some trading I got these 2 from woodstock , she may have some left you might want to ask her. Dave E

daveat

dave, i am in central IL... i have an orange plate i could trade as well as a pink hammer, and pom pom xenia and silver branch xenia and BORING (compared to that) candy cane and......................