125G setup for sale!

icedgxe

image.jpg image.jpg Hi everyone, I am selling my 125G that I had set up as a reef. I am located in Winston Salem,NC. The tank has been down for a while and I am finally getting around to selling it. I had it set up for several years but I wasn't able to devote the time to it anymore and had to break it down. I can get pictures of things at anyones request. Here is a list of everthing I have for sale. I prefer local pickup but will be willing to ship at buyers expense.

AGA 125G reef ready with AGA durso overflow. Tank was running for about 4 and a half years with no issues. $250

AGA modern series stand in black. $300.

Custom made canopy with hinged light rack. $100

Tunze 6105 with 6205 shroud for wider flow and Tunze 7091 controller. $175

GEO 612 calcium reactor with reef fanatic regulator, Milwaukee ph controller, and CO2 tank. $350

3 Lumenmax Elite reflectors with brand new, never used protective glass covers, 3 250w Sunlight Supply select-a-watt Galaxy ballasts
3 250w radium bulbs (need to be replaced soon), custom LED supplements (18 Cree royal blue on two meanwell non-dimmable drivers and 9 natural white on meanwell non dimmable). $550

NextReef MR1 reactor $40

NextReef SMR1 $60

3-250w Ebo Jager heaters with ranco temp controller. $75

American marine ph monitor (needs new probe). $25

Coralife Pure-flo II RO/DI with bulk reef supply 75gpd mod and flow meter (needs all new filters). $40

ASM mini G skimmer. $25

I have a bunch of misc. items as well such as refractometers, salt, coral dip, etc. etc. I will have to look through all of that in more detail and see exactly what I have. I will try and get pictures up as soon as possible. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Here are a few pictures of the tank and lights.

icedgxe

Thanks Snelly! I appreciate it. I think it's a great deal and hope that someone picks it up and can get some enjoyment out of it.

Squatch XXL

I sent you a message a few days ago, but I just wanted to give you a bump BECAUSE if I was ANYWHERE near you, you would have sold everything in its entirety....to me.

icedgxe

Hi squatch, I just replied to your message. That would have been awesome.

Update as well: MR1, calcium reactor, and lights are sold.