125G everything for sale

sebastian

I never thought that this time will come but ..... long story short --- I have to move and I can't take my reef with me :evileye:. So...... everything is for d=sale. First I would have to sell the life stock,.... then equipment ..or The whole set!!!! No shipping at all! Give me some offers, plz.
Equipment:
- 125g AGA with 2 overflows,
- 30g home made sump,
- euro reef skimmer RS135,
- vortech MP40,
- few pumps,,
- calcium reactor (Korallin) with tank, regulator,
- Lights ---over 1100Watts ---3x250W MH and 12x55w PC - 2 ballasts are new -- IceCap
- cabinet (pine) and matching top.

Live stock -- some hard to count.
Fish:
- Biiiig Regal tang
- mated par od clown fish,
- six line wrasse,
- Eibli angel,
- yellow tang,
- Anthia.

Corals:
-mushroom --- diff colors around 60+pcs,
- sunset fungia --- 20+pcs plus I have the mother colony,
- hammer head .....20+ heads
- frog spawn,
- green button polyps,
- pink zoas - 3 colonies
- brown Caribbean zoas,
- snake polyps
- huge cabbage leather,
- Toadstool x2
- and on....

100LBS + of life rock

Let me know if interested ...I will try to post some pics.

Last edited:

fastrc17

price for 7.jpg / zoas in 12.jpg / zoas in 10.jpg / 12.jpg prices / mated clowns / all the mushrooms and price on tank only. Im a CMAS member also and could come over sat afternoon and pick up what i think is good priced. Email fastrc17@hotmail.com or text 1-217-260-3699 scott

sebastian

fungias are $20 each - they are 3-5", pink zoas are $50 with rock, greet button rock $70, mushroom rocks... one is huge 20lbs ... 60+ heads ... $100, smaller one $50 ...... u have to come and see it ..... u don't like it -- don't buy :) tank itself is $250 .... u can also get a stand and canopy if you wish for a Small fee :)

Donni

hello my name is don and im very interested in your live rock and the clowns and blue tang variety. please e mail me at d.leon1d@hotmail.com to get my number or to share cost ideas only have 75 gal but would like some stuff to establish please let me know.. Thanks

catran

Awesome corals! Thanks Sebastian!

Sebastian still has a lot of corals left, he has a ton, nice too!