12 gallon Nano cube with new filtration

cmontgomery

Thanks, I have a 100 gallon reef and am getting ready to start a new 55 with sump/fuge. I have been doing alot of reading in this site, alot of great views and opinions here.

Blackness

Scooter, Wait a little longer and get the new nano tank from Current, all the tanks come with a 70 watt mh.

cmontgomery

I wish I would have waited for more wattage myself (but wanted to try my new media out right away). The only problem I can see with more wattage is heat. Mine stays now at a comfotable 79.5, and that is in a cool room.

Scooterman

Blackness said:
Scooter, Wait a little longer and get the new nano tank from Current, all the tanks come with a 70 watt mh.

Hay thanks for the scoop, I'll do that & post some pics when I get it. Do you know what kind of MH they are using?

mps9506

Blackness said:
You can choose from the 70 watt halide or gett the traditional PC lighting also :)
I hope to get one in the store within the next two weeks.

Blackness

Mps what supplier are u getting from? My work has been looking for them and we haven't found that are suppliers have them yet.

mps9506

Blackness said:
Mps what supplier are u getting from? My work has been looking for them and we haven't found that are suppliers have them yet.
Southeast pet in GA.
They only deliver in GA, SC, NC, and some other surrounding states.
Dunno if you can order direct from current or not, but give em a call and they can probably give you a list of distributors. But Southeast has them on sale right now, something like 30% off wholesale to get people to try em out.