$10 Frags

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Sorry, lost this thread. 2 of the three frags were so small that they got blown off the LR into the abyss. I still have one and I will take a picture tonight.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Here's my frag taken with my new camera. I had to glue it back to its rock because it became detached during shipping. I think a couple of them are dying.:cry1:

DSC_0002.jpg

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Yes got them will post pics -

Everything opened up right aaway even before the lights came on (most)
when the lights did come on every polyp opened great colors /look just as pics did. A++ . Do recomend to anyone lookin for zoas. Will post pics in another thread.

DeepBlue

Mine will be here on Wednesday as well. I ordered 3 frags. I can hardly wait. Will post pics once settled in my reef.

DeepBlue

Here are two of the three frags I received this morning. These were taken just after I placed them in the tank so they are not fully open yet. But they look good! I am very happy! I will post more pics when they are all settled in.

Radio_Active_Dragon_Eye_Zoanthid_sm.jpg

Radio Active Dragon Eye Zoanthid

Sun_Flower_Zoanthid_sm.jpg

Sunflower Zoanthid

The third frag of Pink Champagne Zoanthid didn't work out so will have to reshoot.

wonderloss

4 frags arrived yesterday, I will try to post some pics later.

Sailman, you need to email the seller. I don't think he checks the thread very often.

flricordia

Got my pink champagne and atomics today. Most all opened right up. There are more atomics than pictured, I spread them around a little. Thanks ampresearch

8473atomics-med.jpg

8473pink_champagne-med.jpg