10 Cent Coral Sale Starts Friday!!

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
You got it!!

Not a joke!!

For every $20.00 you spend on livestock this weekend you will be able to pick a 10 cent coral!!

10 Cent Section will be stocked every 3 hours with new items from the back so everyone get's in on this deal!!

So if you spend $100 you will get 5 at 10 cents!!!

Online customers this deal will also be good for you and I will pull nice stuff for you!!

There will be a 10 Cent section added please only buy what you are suppose to buy in that section!!!

Home of the Frag Pack - MrCoral.com

Enjoy the deals!!

Any questions give us a call.

301-695-5777​

Frankie

RS STAFF
Do you think that frag fell from the sky?! What do you value YOUR time and effort at?

John
No doubt~
Great deal Mr. Coral! Are there any sps for deals like that for people like me that don't keep lps and softies?

Frankie

RS STAFF
To answer my own question, I see a dime in the sps section. Pretty cool marketing:thumbup:

Adam Black

Do you think that frag fell from the sky?! What do you value YOUR time and effort at?

John

Def. didn't fall from the sky. But I could grow Kenya tree in my toilet:) . I would like to see pics or even just say what the 10c corals are before I start buying coral.To much to ask?

BigJay

Just don't buy then. I personally let Mr coral pick almost all my corals. If you saw whats in my tank for the money I spent it'd make your jaw drop. Obviously if your really picky about what you put in your tank CALL. That dude is one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to and I am sure he'll try to accomadate you.

faust

X2, i was skeptical with my first purchase from them during their 50% sale eveything is doing great. atleast 4 heads is what the listing said. it arrived with 13 heads. hell yeah was my responce. + they got to shipped to my delivery addy and not my home addy. another vender screwed up and everything was dead and the b. s. hoops i had to jump thru to get my money back, had turned me off from mail order. i will be using mc for my future purchases

Adam Black

Just don't buy then. I personally let Mr coral pick almost all my corals. If you saw whats in my tank for the money I spent it'd make your jaw drop. Obviously if your really picky about what you put in your tank CALL. That dude is one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to and I am sure he'll try to accomadate you.
Nice tank but jaw didn't drop. Who isn't picky about there corals? I plan on having this same tank for a few years and don't want just anything in it. I don't have anything against MR coral. Great Guy:bluenod: . I just would like to know what I was getting for 10c before I ordered. I hate throwing corals in the toilet.

Jk I don't throw corals in the toilet!