1 month after move

bobalob5

I only bought my red sea max 250 a month ago, it had been up and running for around 18 months (moving an up and running aquarium 120 miles is no easy task, trust me) but now it has all settled down and coral growth is good and all fish & inverts seem fine so thought I would post some pics as everyone loves pictures weather good or bad.

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

modulok

I can't put my finger on it, but your tank needs something....maybe Xenia or something like that.

My Bicolor Blenny loves his barnacle home too. Does your go in head first and turn around inside? He cracks me up.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good lookin softie tank bob.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

bobalob5

I can't put my finger on it, but your tank needs something....maybe Xenia or something like that.

My Bicolor Blenny loves his barnacle home too. Does your go in head first and turn around inside? He cracks me up.

xenia is growing like a plague, I have to trim it back. yes the midas blenny is a great character too, he dives in the barnacle shell head first and turns himself around inside it then sits there with just his head sticking out then darts out again.

modulok

Awesome. I was thinking to try a Midas if something were to happen to my Bicolor.

Funniest thing ever was watching my large Starry Blenny try to stuff himself ass backwards into one of the barnacle holes. I wish I could have an all blenny tank.

Tokalosh

Daaammnnn, I'm loving the PX, if only I could get mine to thrive like that I'd be so happy.
I know a lot of people consider them a weed but I love them.

ToK

bobalob5

The worse thing about xenia is it will not only spread but will attach itself to other corals. just had to remove a small piece that was stuck to my sun coral and another stuck to the side of the trunk of my asparagus tip coral. I actually like xenia as it is very attractive with its pulsing ( almost hand like grasping) and swaying in the flow of tank circulation.