Search results

1. Jen

Insurance?

I have question: Has anyone had any experience with what insurance covers should there be a tank catastrophe/flood/damage to your home from your tank? If so, who is your insurance company? I haven't had a problem, thankfully, but called my insurance company to see if I should add a rider or...
  2. Jen

Jen's Fish Den

Okay...I think I'm going to try this. Forgive my photo quality. As I've said, I didn't realize that one had to be a photographer with an awesome camera in order to fully experience the aquarium thing! I don't know when I'll get to the "nice camera" addition...but it's not here yet, so I'll...
  3. Jen

Additives

I have a question about adding stuff...like Kent products--Essential Elements, Tech M, Iodine, Minerals. Or C-Balance by Two Little Fishies? What do you all think about that? Do you add products regularly, or not? I've been having trouble with some of my corals and have been told that...
  4. Jen

Fish Names

Hi all...hope this is the right spot for this, and let me know if it's a dumb idea:dunno: I think it would be fun...but maybe I'm the only one who likes fishy names and hearing about other names? Do you name your fish/tank inhabitants? What are their names, and why?:lookaroun I'll...
  5. Jen

Hi, I'm Jen

My name is Jen, and I'm posting today for the first time...once in the Bluespot Club and once here on Meet & Greet. Not sure what I'm doing with the posting thing, but will do my best. I have a 120...what details should I add here? I've been enjoying reading since December or so, and finally...