Search results

1. I

wierd critter

last night i say this critter about 1 cm long and 1/2 wide and tall it had 2 definant antenni and what locamotion like a snails foot. the critter appered to be soft bodied all over and was brown with a little white on him. i turned on the light and then ran to get my camera and i guess the...
  2. I

wisdom from the LFS

here are just a few of the wonderful tidbits of information i got from a clerk at a LFS last sunday 1) no algea is photosinthetic so running your lights will not cause an algea bloom 2) If you had just bought IO from us you would not need to check your salinity 3a) a 2 degree tempure...
  3. I

latest post?

is there a button some where to get a list of like the 25, 50, or 100 latest post ... if there is where is it, and if not could we get one. IMO this would make it easy to kind the latest post with out having to look thru all the different sections on the forum page
  4. I

Ice Dragon's 75 gallon tank

Hey I just wanted to say hi and let you all know about my current project this will be my first salt tank ever. and i am trying to do it right the first time (yeah i know it is probably a statistical impossibility, but if it was easy why try it ). where i am at in my project is waiting on...