Search results

1. S

February Shipping SALE for RS

February Only Special!! For the month of February Sharky’s Reef will be holding a shipping special for Reef Sanctuary. Livegood shipping at sharkys is normally $49.00 for fed ex overnight delivery. For February (with the coupon code below) shipping costs will be cut in half. Shipping will...
  2. S

Used Drygoods

Have a few items in great condition and hardly used. 2 250w Coralvue MH Retro Kits with 14k bulb 1 Kalk Reactor Complete Set up 1 Remora Pre Filter All in great condition. If Interested PM me or check out the postings on sharkysreef under Dry Goods->Used Equipment.. Prices Listed...
  3. S

Huge Sun Coral

Anybody looking for a huge sun coral. This thing is a boulder. Never seen one this big. Very nice.. Looks much smaller in picture. Be a pain to ship but I would really hate to frag this beauty up. Its Huge!! At Least 7" by 5" by 4"
  4. S

Friendly Trigger *Movie*

Watch us pet our quality control manager here at sharkys. We have seen alot of personality in fishes pass thru sharkys. However, this fish takes the prize. He is quite the character. Check out the video: http://www.sharkysreef.com/images/triggerpetsmall.wmv
  5. S

Acan Frags

Now available:
  6. S

Who is watching who

This guy watches me who watches him watching him. Get it? Just had to post this. This Urchin is the wierdest thing I have seen. He who watches is a Longspine Urchin who is venomous but reef safe. Can't see it in the picture but by his eye he has electric blue small wavers (hows that for...
  7. S

Monti Cap with Zoas

Anybody Want? RS members get first crack at it Monti Cap with Nice Colored Zoas all over base. Probably 40+.. And a small brain frag also on the branch...
  8. S

Frag Pack Sale!! Special Deal for RS members

Special Deal Frag Pack for RS members Get one of the 5 pack frag packs from sharkysreef.com. Try one of the famous zoanthus 5 pack!! for $99 with shipping or perhaps the best of best frag pack for $104 with shipping or yet the softie frag pack for $99 with shipping! and might as well...
  9. S

Slashed Prices and Free Shipping over $200

Free Shipping promotion for orders over $200.00 is back. Also most items went through some huge price breaks!! Take a look around. www.sharkysreef.com