Search results

1. S

Trouble with Sharkeys Reef

Sorry once again.. Please know it was not intentional blowing off or "forget it I just won't show up or call". Nothing like that in the intentions.
  2. S

Trouble with Sharkeys Reef

Kelli, Sorry for your frustration and how this whole ordeal unfolded. Truly am. It is especially unfortunate that this has happened to such a long-term and loyal customer I am not going to list any excuses or explanations. Nobody cares in that. I just will say we have had our share of...
  3. S

New 225g Starphire Tank

Fantastic Deb!!! I think the Anthias winked at me
  4. S

OT: Happy Birthday Olivert00!

Re: Happy Birthday Olivert00! A day late sorry. Happy BDAY Debbie!!
  5. S

New 225g Starphire Tank

looking good.. Where did Oliver the dog fish go?
  6. S

OT: Happy Birthday SharkysReef!

Re: Happy Birthday SharkysReef! Thank you very much... That helped me out today ;)
  7. S

Arctic Copepods

Copepods will do nothing but benefit your aquarium. I think its a good idea.
  8. S

Arctic Copepods

Artic Pods are not alive but can be frozen to last a little longer. We have had great feeding success with the artic pods even with picky eaters. For those looking for alive copepods. I highly recommend the Tigger Pods. They do much better and are much bigger them most of the other brands...
  9. S

New 225g Starphire Tank

Pretty sweet tank deb. Can we get visitation rights?
  10. S

Happy Birthday Witfull!

Happy Birthday Bud!! Hope all is well
  11. S

VOTING - June '06 photo contest~

Debbie Congrats... Amazing pic... Now tell that flame to get away from those polyps!!! :)
  12. S

Happy Birthday Brian e and Reefwatcher2!

Brian, your getting old.. Happy Bday.
  13. S

February Shipping SALE for RS

February Only Special!! For the month of February Sharky’s Reef will be holding a shipping special for Reef Sanctuary. Livegood shipping at sharkys is normally $49.00 for fed ex overnight delivery. For February (with the coupon code below) shipping costs will be cut in half. Shipping will...
  14. S

Sharkysreef A+!

Thank you everyone!! :) Much appreciate the comments.. The best presents are happy customers :) Take Care and onto '06
  15. S

Happy Birthday olivert00!

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!! Hope to see you all soon... Have a fantastic day.. And give Oliver and company some of your birthday dinner ;)
  16. S

Happy Birthday SharkysReef!

Thank you Thank you Thank you :)
  17. S

Wow Nice Dress Travis
  18. S

Thank you all.. I appreciate it
  19. S

IMAC 2006 Announced

A certain place called "Sharky's Reef" will be a exhibitor there again this year ;) We would love to meet alot of you from this wonderful community.
  20. S

Pics w/New Camera

Very Nice Deb. Now lets see some more of that Tank ;). Its been soo long. Take Care