Search results

1. R

Happy Birthday logical!

Hi Your holding up well for a man of your age .It maybe zoa poisoning.Kidding! RalphP
  2. R

wtb: 12x24 star board

Hi I have red alot about starboard, wouldnt a piece of plexiglass scratched with sandpaper do just as well?
  3. R

Cherry Pickin some Zoanthids

Hi I was at TLR , I saw those zoas they have on ebay pictures do not do them justice they have to be seen close up RalphP
  4. R

Batten down the Hatches!

Hi It looks like its coming straight for the treasure coast in Florida where I live Wish us luck
  5. R

My tank!

Hi Very nice tank.I really like the way you slpoped the rock.
  6. R

LFS near Palm Bay Florida???

Hi A 30 minute drive south of Palm Bay ,in Vero Beach is The Logical reef.
  7. R

How do you run your circulation

Hi On my 30 I have a mag 9.5 running a closed loop to a scwd,1 maxijet 1200 piped down behind the rocks,and a rio 2100 pumping back from my fuge.I have a lot of flow.It took a while for me to get all lines in the right spots so I dont blow sand everywhere. Thanks
  8. R

Happy Birthday redawg and RalphP!

Hi Thank you RalphP
  9. R

What Refugium Type?

Hi Mine is a combo I have macros sponges, large feather dusters, xenia,lots of worms, and bugs.Only thing I dont like is its too small.I want to add more xenia and dusters.
  10. R

Algae problem

Hi Thanks for the reply.I have red a few places that people are removing there sandbed,I do like the look of a thick layer.Im not going to remove it yet,and the algae isnt bad.
  11. R

Algae problem

Hi Thanks for the reply.My tank has been up and running for 2 and 1/2 years.Topoff is ro .As far a sand critter worms snails mini stars.I dont get the slime in visible areas,its a 1/16 of an inch down,its a complete layer just under the surface of the sand.My water paramateers are perfect...
  12. R

Algae problem

Hi I have a 4 inch sb in my 30 gallon tank.About 1/16 of an inch down I have a layer of red slime algea,unless something disturbs it or in low flow at the base of corals or clams its not really visible.My question is does anyone have the same problem.When I do a waterchange I vacum alot...
  13. R

Where did it all begin?

Hi I first saw an article in FAMA written by George Smitt in 85 or 86 about dutch minreefs I was hooked started a 29 a few months later.Live rock I got was covered with ricordia they where hitchikers,go figure how things change. RalphP