Search results

1. got2envy

got2envy's JBJ 3g with Boost LED

Here is the start of my pico :) 3g JBJ picotope DF&S HOB w/surface skimmer 50w Heater small powerhead BoostLED Par30 (4RB, 1CW) ;)
  2. got2envy

FS: 30" Current Sundial and 28g rimless $150 WPB, FL.

28g shallow rimless tank built by a friend of mine 30L x 18W x 12 H The tank is not drilled. I also have a 30" T5HO with 2x blue plus, 1x super actinic and 1x aquablue, bulbs are 6 months old. It is a Sundial and has the timers built in, individual reflectors and moonlights...great light...
  3. got2envy

FS: Current 150w MH silver ball pendant $175

Decided to stick with T5HO I am not setting up another tank anytime soon...so instead of it sitting collecting dust... very nice looking light comes with 14k bulb 3 months old and hanging kit and arm $175 shipped in the USA http://www.marinedepot.com/Current_USA_150...IMHPDDE-vi.html
  4. got2envy

FS: Macroalgaes

You will get 3-5" frags of 1-Feather Prolifera 2-Caulerpa Prolifera 3-organism's blue macro (loves hight light to turn blue) 4-Ulva 5-Red titan macro 6-grape Algae (racemosa) 7-flame algae or dragons breath algae $65 Shipped Fed Ex Priority Overnight
  5. got2envy

WTB: Macroalgaes of different types

I am looking for different kinds of macroalgaes...let me know what ya got. especially interested in the rare stuff like Nemastoma, Dragons tongue or anything that is different and colorful. no Caulerpas...I have plenty :) willing to pay $$ for the rare stuff ~Maria
  6. got2envy

WTB: Sunpod legs-docking mounts

Looking for some legs for a sunpod fixture. If you have some that you are not using lemme know! Maria
  7. got2envy

FS: 20" Sunpod 150 HQI

For sale is a 20" Sunpod 1.5 years old, 2 month old Current 14k bulb. Everything works and is in great shape! shipping in USA only $200 shipped
  8. got2envy

FS: 7" Filter sock holder, refugium light, overflow box, in tank fuge

I am looking to sell these, please PM me if you are interested :) 600gph HOB single U tube over flow box..I never used it, it is missing a nylon screw they sell them at HD- $30 shipped 15x 7 inch 2x 24w 10000k PC light fixture great for a nano or refugium...has 2 switches and vents to...
  9. got2envy

WTB: 12" Dual Satellite PC fixture

If ya got one laying around let me know :)
  10. got2envy

Fragging an RBTA

I went to my club meeting on Saturday and our host (who has done this before) cut a beautiful RBTA in half...She has my RBTA's momma :) Here is a vid...fun times :whstlr: and pix of it the next day attached to rock Maria
  11. got2envy

FS: Nova Extreme 4x 54w T5HO (not SLR) WPB, FL

I needz to sell this fixture...before I get any ideas lol in excellent shape! 3 switches 4 power cords 4x white moonlights 2 fans 2x actinic bulbs 2x daylight bulbs legs $130 local preferred $140 shipped needs new bulbs soon..they were the cheap bulbs anyways :P a link...it...
  12. got2envy

FS: Aqua C Remora Skimmer w/ MJ 1200 WPB, FL

I have a 3 year old Remora skimmer for sale, it has a small chip on the acrylic but it does not effect how the skimer works. the maxi jet is 6 months old. $100 shipped
  13. got2envy

got2envy's 125g reef

I upgraded 2 of my tanks into this 125g that I had as a FW tank for 3 years. The upkeep on 3 larger tanks was too much for me as I also have a aquapod 24 I had a 75g reef, 46 bow reef and the 125g FW and AP24 reef so here is my final large reef with less stress Equipment: 125g RR 160lbs...
  14. got2envy

FS: 75g tank, stand caopy w/ 4x 54w retro T5HO $250

I am selling a 75g tank, stand, canopy with 4x 54w T5HO on individual reflectors it has Advanced ballasts x2 bulbs are 1x 10k, 1x 420nm, 1x 460 nm, 1x true actinic and are 6-8 months old It is a AGA pine stand and the tank has a vinyl background in black so ya can change it or paint. The...
  15. got2envy

FS: 46g Bow Front WPB, FL

I have a 46 bow I set up 3 months ago but moved it to a 125g RR I have the stand, glass tops and 40 lbs of live sand, Aquaclear 110 and Tunze surface skimmer filter It is not drilled Not a scratch on it! painted back and right side blue, but can be easily scraped off with a razor blade I...
  16. got2envy

FS: 36" Nova Extreme Pro 6x39w T5HO- WPB, FL.

2 months old has original bulbs and I have 2 extra $235 local or $255 shipped West Palm Beach, FL
  17. got2envy

FS: Vortech MP20 and tanks and other reef stuff WPB,FL

So the hubby finally is letting me convert my 125g FW to a reef :clink: I will be selling the 46 bow..as much as I love this tank :tears: I have to sell the Vortech so I can buy more live rock The Vortech MP20 I got from about 2 months ago, still have the box and instructions No...
  18. got2envy

got2envy's Aquapod 24

So I got a AP24 for a great deal from a local reefer in my club $25 I really liked the 10g contest tank but it was a bit small for my liking...I actually was going to set up a 20H, I had the T-5 lights and all...then I got the AP24 and decided to set er' up! :dance: here is the contest tank...
  19. got2envy

FS: 75GPD Captive Purity RO/DI or trade for 20" MH fixture

Almost new 75GPD RO/DI used it to make about 50g but I have well water so it goes throgh DI too fast has 2 membranes, built in TDS, xtra refillable DI container a brand new bag of color changing DI and built in pressure gauge retails for $299 without the xtra membrane asking $200 or trade...
  20. got2envy

got2envy's 46g Bowfront w/DIY foam/rockwall

I bought my tank on 1/23/09 On 1/25/09 started the rock wall cut the eggcrate to fit Tunze in tank filter zip tie hell after great stuff applcation here it is in the tank after epoxy and sand were added