Search results

1. fishnu

OT: Closed chronicles

Your loss.
  2. fishnu

**Neptune AquaController**

Thanks. If you read back, you will see I tried calibrating with 7 and 10. Spoke with Curt at Neptune. Very helpful. 1) Plugged pH back in after letting probe sit in the tank for several hours to re moisturize it. Nada. Still 12.7 2) Plugged pH probe into ORP. Went to 0.0 3)...
  3. fishnu

OT: Impossible question

^ Shave was a good one .... twice. Floss? ............No, women would do that more.
  4. fishnu

Chicagoland Reefers

I think we should avoid linking to for sale on other sites. Just post here first! :rolleyes:
  5. fishnu

***Aquacontroller Program Thread***

Mark, thast's because I am stealing mine from soeone else and rescripting it for my own needs! :whstlr: I saw another piece of code where someone turns off his chiller at +4 degrees above where it should kick in because, in his words, "something is very very wrong" . Might be good...
  6. fishnu

Thanks. I left it sitting in my tank, but not plugged into the ac3 so I don't know if it is getting better. I am out of solution so will try tomorrow. BTW, I signed up at dyndns and port forwarded my AC3 so now I have access to my ac3 from work, and can look at the log and program......but...
  7. fishnu

Chicagoland Reefers

If no response here you can also post in CMAS of Reefcentral.
  8. fishnu

Chicagoland Reefers

am posting for someone who is not a member here, but is moving and needs to shut down her tank. She has a 90G All Glass, LR and Sand which is probably already spoken for (However if you are aggressively interested in giving her money for these I will connect you to her). However, she also...
  9. fishnu

Robert: My heaters are titanium heaters without thermostats. I have been running them off a Ranco controller til now. If my temp is truly unknown, then I don't think I want to heat or chill. Mark: Still working on this section. Actually I have an 8, a 4HD and a socket expansion. I may put...
  10. fishnu

Thanks Mark. I unplugged and have not seen a change yet. I am afraid the probe may have been left "dry". I purchased it from someone who purchased it several months ago but did not use it. When I removed the rubber cap there was no fluid inside. Neptune warns to keep the cap on and filled...
  11. fishnu

OK, trying to calibrate my pH and either I am doing it wrong or I have a defective probe. I removed the clear latex cover ( I assumed I should since it was airtight) I placed the probe in my tank It read over 12. So I got some rodi water and some calibration solution (7 and 10) I...
  12. fishnu

I haven't done any programming since dinosaurs like me wrote code in fortran, algol and pl1. I am looking at some AC3 programming and starting to get interested in writing the program well. Would anyone be interested in sharing their Aquacontroller Programs? I have stolen some code...
  13. fishnu

I don't know if I agree. Let's take a survey.
  14. fishnu

Smileys?
  15. fishnu

Since many feeders are "timed" I would prefer one which feeds a little food each time it is powered on by the ac3. I found Superfeeders.com ASF-1 here. It doesn't need the accompanying timer if you have an AC. Super Feed® Model ASF-1 HAHA even works with the clapper. Are there any...
  16. fishnu

Impossible Questions.
  17. fishnu

ID Red Hairy Worm Pls

Cool. Whatever it is.
  18. fishnu

OK, been busy getting my cousin on the ballot for State Senate. Now I have to get some calibration fluid, program my ac3 and move all my wires. Maybe order the conductivity probe. Is there a way of incorporating a feeder into the ac3?
  19. fishnu

Chicagoland Reefers

Southside traitor. Lived at 69th and the lake Then LaGrange.... But 1969 happened and I have been waiting for that pennant ever since. The Cubs are great in 2008 GO Cubbies
  20. fishnu

OK I'm in the AC3 club now. I am going to be bothering you all for programming and aquanotes ideas. AC3, DC8, DC4HD, Socket Expansion and pH and Temp probes. Aquanotes next, and a conductivity probe. John