Search results

1. S

How long do I have to wait????

But how do I know for sure that the clown will host my anemone? What are the chances that the percula or ocelaris would host the bubbletip anemone? Dr. hank, the link that you posted does not work.... And, hum.. What are the chances that the anemone will knock over my corals? Can I buy...
  2. S

Is that an anemone????

HMA, that seaslug is almost scary.....lol... it looks like... i dunno... but this is a scary/freaky looking little creature...
  3. S

Oh, and as for the magnesium level... i never checked it.... Maybe i shold go buy a test, or bring some water to my LSF to get it tested there... they should be able to tell me right?
  4. S

My Alk is at 8 degree DKH or 143.2 KH I am not sure of what that means... I never really tested for that.... But I just tested it now.... and this is the results I got...
  5. S

Actually, I lost 2 percula clowns that way. I am not excatly set on 1 type of clown in particular.... What type of clown would host the bubble anemone....? Of perhaps, what type of clown would be susceptible of hosting this anemone? My preference is the perculas... But it seems like I had...
  6. S

I started my tank back in december 2006(8 months ago). I have a 90 Gal tank with 140 Lbs of live rock. I have never lost a fish (except for 2 percula clowns jumping out of my tank, and found them dried on my carpet). I have a yellow tang, a lawnmower blenny, a green serpent star, open brain...
  7. S

Is that an anemone????

BoomerD, i will try and get more pic of the mushrooms tonight.... They did not had those brown spots on them before.... I will go but some peppermint shrimps this week... Hope that will solve the problem. if not, I'll use method #2 .:bugout:
  8. S

Is that an anemone????

Hahahaha!!!!!!! you wanna come and touch it for me???? LMAO!!!!!! Or maybe I should get my boyfreind to test it... Ask him to move it....:lol: he would probably :guns: me!!!!!!! hahaha!! No way, I ain't touching it!!!lol. if I end up killing it with kalk if the shrimp don t do their job, will...
  9. S

Is that an anemone????

Thank you!!:whstlr: :smirk:
  10. S

Is that an anemone????

Haha, well shrimps are cute things, but i tought they weren't reef safe. well I'll go buy a couple this week! Keep you updated!! And what is kalk??? i just started this fishtank in december 2006, So I'm far from knowing all the slangs & products used in the saltwater tanks... is kalk safe for...
  11. ...

brown spots on my striped mushrooms..??
  12. ...

Brown spots on my mushrooms???
  13. ...

green striped mushroom with weird spots??
  14. S

Is that an anemone????

Hum.. Ok...So the shrimp will eat it? Does the peppermint shrimp eat corals? or are they reef safe? how many should I buy? I have a 90 gal tank...
  15. S

Is that an anemone????

here are more pictures.... hope it helps....?? And if it is aptaisia, what do I do with it? how can I get rid of it? I've read that aiptaisia sting your corals...?? any advises?? Thank you to all of you who responded! :smirk: :wave:
  16. what_is_this_2

what_is_this_2

what is this??
  17. what_is_this_3

what_is_this_3

what is this??
  18. what_is_this_5

what_is_this_5

what is this??
  19. what_is_this_4

what_is_this_4

what is this??