Search results

1. P

2008 Frag Swap and Symposium

You're in luck! It is just 15m from the Newark Airport! Shouldn't take you much time at all once you get off the plane!
  2. P

MACNA XXI...congratulations NJRC !!!

Thanks, All! We're still firming up details, but as soon as the location is locked in we'll let the world know! We're looking forward to seeing you all there.
  3. P

NJ Reefers Club Frag Swap & Symposium

See you on the 26th Boomer. :D
  4. P

We've just about sold out our sponsor spots. One or two tables left now.
  5. P

Looking forward to it!
  6. P

The swap is open to the public. There is a place to register over at The New Jersey Reefers Club - NJRC Fall Frag Swap There's an entrance fee of 20$ (until October when that price goes up). That fee covers you and a significant other for the day. It includes a full buffet lunch, speakers...
  7. P

Thanks for the welcome! I was actually shocked (and somewhat amused) that I hadn't already been registered here. I come here all the time. I guess I've never tried posting before! :dunno:
  8. P

New Jersey Reefers Club is throwing an all out Frag Swap & Symposium. We're flying speakers in from around the country and recruiting local stores, On-line stores, and local area Fraggers as vendors for the swap. We've gotten some excellent donations thus far with far more on their way. The...