NJ Reefers Club Frag Swap & Symposium

Phyl

New Jersey Reefers Club is throwing an all out Frag Swap & Symposium. We're flying speakers in from around the country and recruiting local stores, On-line stores, and local area Fraggers as vendors for the swap. We've gotten some excellent donations thus far with far more on their way. The raffles should be great.

To anyone who keeps a frag system, I say consider getting a table (or 1/2, sharing a table with another reefer)! With a table you'll be able to setup a tank. You'd be surprised how many people will come to shop with no pre-arranged trades. The shoppers prefer corals in tanks to anything else, given the choice.

Hope to see you all there!

boozeman

:hallo: Phyl !
:welcomera to RS !!!

I am rushing to have my reef up and running to take opportunity of this awesome event :D
...I suggest that RS members in the area not miss this one !!

Phyl

Thanks for the welcome!

I was actually shocked (and somewhat amused) that I hadn't already been registered here. I come here all the time. I guess I've never tried posting before! :dunno:

billyr98

Come on guys!! This event is really building up!! Lots of expensive raffles and awesome speakers...

Plus it is so cheap.. $20 is nothing in this hobby :D

and the rates will go up soon...

billyr98

we have some also live coral vendors coming now..

Pacific East Aquaculture & Mr Coral are going to be there!

room nights are at a discount also at the hotel....

panmanmatt

Awesome. Be sure to stop by the Seahorse.Org booth and say "hello". That's where I will be spending most of my day.