Search results

1. M

Worm in white calcerous tube?

I’m struggling to get a picture because it’s so small my phone camera won’t pick it up but maybe someone will know something to look up via my description (as poor as it will be) Okay so I bought some GSP in on a piece of live rock from an LFS. I noticed three little tubes that are white and...
  2. M

Which salt mix? Choice of 2

Hi there Since I’m likely to have a nano tank, I will be buying premixed salted RO water from one of two nearby LFS. The question is, which one. One LFS uses Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt. The other (further away) uses Instant Ocean. Ideally I’d prefer to choose the closer option (also cheaper by...
  3. M

Ocean rock (dry) question

Can anyone tell me what this is? I’ve seen it in one of my two LFS and I thought it might be a good alternative to all live rock due to price. (I’m in the UK) I will still have some live rock, but I was hoping I could fill out my tank with this. But will it be able to grow life and corals after...
  4. M

Starter tank. Fluval Evo? Please help me get it right :)

Hi lovely people I’ve just joined the site. I’ve kept freshwater fish for about 8 years now but I’ve never kept marines and looking to break into the hobby. Literally going to need help every step of the way as for some reason even though I’ve read a lot about it, it seems a bit like gibberish...