Search results

1. Charlie and Abigail

Found fish in back of tank

Good news bad news scenario. Found a fish that I thought had died in the back area of my tank. That’s the good news. The bad news is this is the second time I’ve had a fish make it to the back part of my tank. I have a kid on it and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas how they are making...
  2. Charlie and Abigail

HELP! Best skimmer for a 32g Biocube

Have a small Biocube 32g tank with an even smaller coralife Skimmer that fits in chamber 1 while allowing me to close my lid without having to modify anything. My skimmer doesn’t seem to be zeroing out my nitrates. That being said my skimmer doesn’t seem to pull much out either. I only need to...
  3. Charlie and Abigail

HELP! Starting a Fuge in a 32g Biocube

I’ve always fought nitrates in my 32g BioCube. I would like to get maceoalgae going in my tank but not sure I have the room. In chamber 1 I have my protein skimmer Chamber 2 my stock media chamber- Top houses my horizontal heater & 2 pieces of black sponge, 2nd level has 2 pieces of green...
  4. Charlie and Abigail

Dad and daughter tank

thought I would start teaching chemistry, science and bio all in one while having a little fun. Only have a small 32 gal nanocube but it’s been up and running close to a year now. Things seem to be going well after a few issues in the beginning and that’s what a great LFS makes all the...