Search results

1. BlindZide

Red Sea Reefer Deluxe 350

Hello Everyone! I am now starting to order my equipment for my new build. This time around, I am doing everything the right way with the right equipment. So as I go along, any recommendations would be appreciated. I do not have the tank yet, I was going to order it today. I did order other...
  2. BlindZide

AI Prime or AI Hydra 26

Trying to weigh my options for tanks. Get the RSM Reefer Deluxe 350 with the Hydra 26s OR get an SCA 90 or CAD Lights 70 and add my own lights. Trying to decide between these 2 lights. Interesting enough the Prime says is covers a 24" x 24" area while the Hydra 26s cover 18" x 18". That said...
  3. BlindZide

RSM 350 or CAD Lights 70G

Hey everyone! I currently have 2 tanks running as you can see in my signature. My 75G is getting old and the braces are beginning to crack. Wife said to buy all new instead of craigslisting it up. Looked around and now I can't decide between the RSM Reefer 350, Deluxe 350, or CAD Lights 70G...
  4. BlindZide

Hello!

Hey everyone. My name is Trent and I have been running saltwater tanks for about 4 years now. Learning all the time. Hope to meet some awesome new people and get some input along the way. Currently have a BioCube 14 and a 75g running. Thanks Trent