Search results

1. Erik Stenberg

Hair Algae??

So when I bought this zoa colony, the plate coral piece they are attached to had some hairy algae growing on the front, now it is getting taller and what seems to be bubbles attached to it. Can anyone confirm that this is Hair Algae and the best way to safely remove it, I added a lawnmower...
  2. Erik Stenberg

Got my Brittle Star today

very excited to add a tentacle based invertebrate to the system. The LFS said it was considered a grey Brittle Star but he looks red to me which I'm very cool with
  3. Erik Stenberg

Aqua Forest Suppliment and Feeding

Any of you using Aqua Forest products? I picked up a small Xenia Frag the other day and the LFS recommended AF Build, AF Vitality and AF Energy. The Simple directions state to use with the lights off. Do any of you know if it's ok to do this with the Moonlights on? Or are we talking lights out...
  4. Erik Stenberg

Nautical art

Hey Guys so I'm an artist and a new reefer, wanted to share some work I've done with you guys. Enjoy
  5. Erik Stenberg

My BioCube 32

So I'm in my 3rd month with this tank everything is going very well for me as I've started with live sand have 20-25 lbs of live rock. Stock filtration with chemipure and ceramic media so far. I purchased the 115 skimmer but haven't cut up the back yet to fit it in. I'm thinking chamber two with...