Search results

1. Little_Smudge

HELP! Snail identification

Hey all, So I spotted this rather elegant looking snail in my Reef aquarium, however it looked through the forums and been online and just can’t seem to nail down an identification. It’s only small, maybe 10mm in length and spends most time on the living rock. Here is a photo Thanks in...
  2. Little_Smudge

Clown fish and leather coral

so I finally got chance to take a couple of snaps of my male clown being hosted by my leather coral. This has been going on for last couple of weeks, along with cleaning and blowing the living rock around it. But last night and today he has been in and out a lot and lots and lots of cleaning...
  3. Little_Smudge

Lighting question

hey all, Really just a quick question on my lighting as I’m not sure what is best for my aquarium. I currently have the Fluval M90 with the lights that came with it, these have the following options: On - very white no tint of blue Blue - very dark blue no white Off - completely off I have...
  4. Little_Smudge

TV show - Tanked

Hey all, So what got me into getting a SW aquarium!! Well although from a young kid, I remember my dad keeping his various marine aquariums, last year I started watching Tanked on the tele. I personally thought it was amazing and made me want to try it, although I decided for a full reef tank...
  5. Little_Smudge

UK members

I was just wondering how many members are from the UK Say hello if you are lol
  6. Little_Smudge

HELP! Black spots on clown

Hey all, I know there have been several topics on “black spots on clown fish” which I have had a read through during the day. Really I’m putting this up just to be on the safe side and clarification, so please accept my apologies for adding another topic that has already been covered...
  7. Little_Smudge

HELP! Not sure what these are

Hi all, Not too sure what these are, I've noticed then since getting home from work and also they are one one of my corals ant it hasn't opened all day. Thank inzadnvance for your help and identification. Kind regards Smudger
  8. Little_Smudge

Little smudgers first marine tank - Fluval M90

Good morning all, So I'm very new to marine aquariums although my father has kept them for over 40 years, just on an old undergravel filter method. So all the new set ups are pretty new to him too. So I decided to buy the Fluval M90 as it seemed a nice size for a starter tank, along with...
  9. Little_Smudge

Help identifying this hitchicker

Good evening all, I have had my livingrock in my new M90 for two now and although I have the tiny star fish multiplying, I also saw a strange bristle type work cone out of a hole in the living rock. It was out for a minute or so before disappearing again and not seen it since. I just need...
  10. Little_Smudge

Hi everyone - Newbie here

Good evening all, I am new to this forum and very new to marine aquariums. My family have kept marine tanks over the last 40+ years, however nothing with regards to new tank set ups. I currently have a Fluval M90 set up and two weeks ago added the sand, salt water and living rock. All seems...