Search results

1. Why-Me

HELP! You're new to the hobby or starting over, which would you choose?

Well for $1500 to my door I went with the SCA 50 cube with free $180 upgrade to solid oak rustic grey stand, SCA 301 skimmer, atman ph2500 return pump, filter floss, media balls, sponge media, free $30 upgrade to overflow cover, 18.5 gallon glass sump, Reef Link, G4 Radion XR15 pro, Ecotech...
  2. Why-Me

HELP! You're new to the hobby or starting over, which would you choose?

I've been back and forth between these two setups for a year now. Initially had my heart set on a Red Sea Max but the SCA seems to be a more complete kit, either way I finally can afford one and am ready to pull the trigger but I just can't decide which is best for me. So if you're starting over...
  3. Why-Me

new member & new reefer

I did also join a local club and forum called the Twin Cities Marine Aquarium Society. They have meetings and encourage users to venture out to see each others systems and setups while holding club meetings. I plan on going to a meeting this month to fully immerse myself into the reef culture...
  4. Why-Me

new member & new reefer

Hello all this is my first post here. I'm really wanting to buy a red sea max E 260 and go from there. I currently am new to reefing, but can keep a fw aquarium going no problem. Without getting too much into my personal life, I've had a few spine surgeries with another coming up soon so I'm not...