Search results

1. J

New to the hobby and in love

Thank you he's defiant favorite but I don't tell the other fish lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

New to the hobby and in love

I started my tank about 3 months ago, wanted a tank specifically because of the porcupine puffer [emoji245] love how they look so happy and smiling all the time. My husband surprised me with the tank for Valentine's day[emoji4]. It's nothing big(yet) just a 90 gallon and looking to build a 300...
  3. J

HELP! Dog face puffer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

HELP! Dog face puffer

Well Zeus is back to his normal (to me) self. Swimming and no more weird markings [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

HELP! Dog face puffer

Oh Thank you[emoji4] I'm hoping to gain some knowledge and know how from this page. Being a beginner I can use any help or advice. I love my fish and want nothing but the best for them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

HELP! Dog face puffer

He's eating but swimming oddly, he is now starting to pant a little bit. The lines that loom like half circles are new and I didn't know if they were a sign of some illness. Zeus has always been happy go lucky and today he has been odd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

HELP! Dog face puffer

Good afternoon everyone, well I am fairly new to saltwater and I have a dog face puffer I've had for about 3 months now. This morning when I woke up and looked in the tank I noticed weird markings on him and was wondering if anyone knew what they might be. I was told they were stretch marks but...