HELP! Dog face puffer

JuliaM0528

Good afternoon everyone, well I am fairly new to saltwater and I have a dog face puffer I've had for about 3 months now. This morning when I woke up and looked in the tank I noticed weird markings on him and was wondering if anyone knew what they might be. I was told they were stretch marks but again I'm not sure any help would be appreciated thanks in advance .
d78166fb0b856c872a962e4c3c43b6df.jpg
42a19dff15367c5956d6f7391e0d9e28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cracker

Hello Julia, Do You mean the lite lines? I'd "think it is just a normal coloration of this particular fish.
Someone more knowledgeable is sure to drop in. Is the puffer eating & swimming as usual ?
Also, Welcome to RS !!!

JuliaM0528

He's eating but swimming oddly, he is now starting to pant a little bit. The lines that loom like half circles are new and I didn't know if they were a sign of some illness. Zeus has always been happy go lucky and today he has been odd.

JuliaM0528

Oh Thank you[emoji4] I'm hoping to gain some knowledge and know how from this page. Being a beginner I can use any help or advice. I love my fish and want nothing but the best for them

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie: