Search results

1. Adrian green

Hi all am new to marine fish

OK thanks for your advice I will think about what I am going to do with it keep it or take it back
  2. Adrian green

So it should be fine in my tank or should I take it out like I said I am new to marine fish I have only had my tank about a month now I have 3 fish in it and some live rock and there is a few things growing off it
  3. Adrian green

Hi there my tank is only small so in a way the starfish is a good thing and a bad thing but more a bad thing for my tank because it will eat all the goodness out of my tank
  4. Adrian green

I have moved my starfish to the top of the sand and it has went back under so it must just want to hide lol and do you no live rock I have only had my tank for about a month now and only a few things have come off it can you add stuff to the rock and will it grow off it
  5. Adrian green

Hi I am new to all off this I have just getting into marine fish and could do with a bit help if anyone can help. I have just getting a a sand sifter starfish and when I put it in my tank its went under my sand and not come out or moved is that normal.