Search results

1. S

Drain pipe noise

Hi guys!! Solved it, limited the flow on the return pipe and it went silent, still amperes turn over but thanks for all your help guys Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. S

Drain pipe noise

Tried reducing the extension and adding an extra air hole next to the one pictured, had no effect Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. S

Drain pipe noise

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. S

Drain pipe noise

It's sitting about an inch off the Base of sump but I can easily trim the extension I fitted down if required, there only seems to be one airhole at the top of the u bend in the overflow, will show pics as soon as I get home from work :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. S

Drain pipe noise

Hi guys I've got an aqua one reef 90 but there is a splashing noise coming from inside the drain pipe I've extended the drain to under the water line but the noise is actually coming from inside the pipe, any suggestions to reduce noise?? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. S

Help with Xenias

Thank you very much for your advice I'll keep a close eye on them :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. S

Help with Xenias

Hi! Salinity is maybe a bit low 1.021, ph 8.1, nitrate and phosphates 0, temp is 27 Celsius not grabbed an alkaline test yet... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. S

Help with Xenias

Pagoda is looking a bit thinner too... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. S

Help with Xenias

Can anyone shed some light on what's going on with my coral? Relatively new to marine he was so open and active until a few days ago after water change :( Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk