Search results

1. M

Slowly bleaching favia - help!

This favia has been in the tank for maybe a year. It's looked great until about a month ago, when it started to lose color. It's getting lighter and lighter, and now it's starting to recede at the edges. All other coral in the tank seems just fine. I've attached before and after pics. Any...
  2. M

Looking for softies, polyps in Baltimore area

Interested in stocking up on leathers, mushrooms, ployps, etc. and would like to buy locally from other hobbyists in Baltimore, MD area rather than pay high LFS prices. Pics would be great!
  3. M

HELP! Aakk! All CUC snails died, hermits doing fine. What'd I do wrong?

Greetings! I'm kinda new here... just getting back into reefing after almost 20 years out of the hobby... I set up my 78 gal with 20 gal sump back in July and started the cycle with 80lbs of CaribSea, a fuge full of miracle mud and eventually 50lbs of ReefCleaners dry rock. Nearly four months...
  4. M

Greetings from scenic Baltimore City.

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, but I think it's finally time to make my intro... I'm not a reef newbie per se, but the last tank I had was in the mid-nineties, back in college years. When I went off to school I left it in the care of my mother, who shared the hobby with me, but she got...